Sunday 25 March 2012

Deranged? Insane? Or you just can't keep up?



in·sane

  [in-seyn]  
adjective
1.
not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.



de·ranged

 [dih-reynjd]
adjective
1.



Mother to offspring
M-Let me get this straight, if I'm called insane it means I'm 'not of sound mind'. Yes?
OS- Yes
M-If I'm of a mind that is poorly sound, it would mean I don't comprehend sound correctly. Okay? 
OS-Okay...
M-Now if I'm deranged, it means I'm insane but if I don't hear sound properly, for example someone calling me deranged, then I can't actually be called deranged/insane. 
OS-????
M-So if a deaf person does something crazy, are they crazy or just deaf and making poor life choices?

OS-'Sigh' There is something wrong with your train of thought.
M- Their all trains going in a direction, just because it's different ways doesn't mean their wrong.

I should probably mention that this conversation all started because she caught me hopping with the frozen rabbit carcass at the grocery store, singing "Hupsha, hupsha, quick like a bunny".







2 comments: