Thursday 20 September 2012

So if I was wearing a shark suit with sunglasses in the desert at nighttime I'd be just fine?

Actual conversation between customer and Sunglasses shack employee.


I bought sunglasses here a little while ago.
Ok

They were very expensive
Un hunh

The screen on them seems to be falling off the lens.
Hmm!

Is that normal?
Umm... let me think for a minute.

Alrighty. 
Let's see, do you wear them alot?

Yes, when I'm outside.
So you wear them in direct sun light?

Well ...yeeeah.
There's your problem.

Sorry?
That's your problem. You see if you wear them in direct sun light the screen starts to erode.

Whaaat?
If you wear them in the sun all the time, they start to erode.


Let me get this straight.

The.   sun.  is.  destroying.  my.  sunglasses?

Funny but irritating.



Same conversation at scuba shack except replacing sunglasses for a shark suit.



I bought a shark suit here a little while ago.
Ok

It was very expensive.
Un hunh

The chainmail seems to be falling off.
Hmm!

Is that normal?
Umm...let me think for a minute.

Alrighty.
Let's see, do you wear it a lot?

Yes, when I'm in the water.
So it get's wet?

Well...yeaah.
There's your problem.

Sorry?
That's your problem. If your wear your shark suit in water it deteriorates.

Whaat?
If you wear your shark suit in  water it starts to-

Well, you get what I mean.

Painful but irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment