Friday 4 May 2012

I need a body kleenex..

I started going to Bootcamp almost two weeks ago.
Not the military one because you can't cry at those.

I think this is the part where they talk about their feelings.

And I cry at this one.
A lot.
Not through my eyes though because they are too busy frantically looking for an exit or hoping for someone to collapse just so we can all fake concern when really we're just thrilled to stop and catch our breath.

Mostly through I cry through every other pore in my body.
You're brain just said 'that's sweat, stupid arse' didn't it? Didn't it?

DONT LIE TO ME!


Sorry. I'm hurting.




My body is weeping, like the ugly man boohooing kind of weeping.
Okay, he's not so ugly but goddamn it! I'm in pain and this is my pain reliever
.

My body really doesn't like what I'm doing to it for the past two weeks.
I have to trick it to get to Bootcamp.

Brain to Gut- Let's go visiting!

Gut to Brains- Sweet! Where are we going? To see Ms. Couch...hmm,ya know she seems to kind of let herself go lately, saggy and lumpy in places. How about Mr. Bed? We can just lay down and chat for hours and hours-

B to G- Well, actually I thought we could go out for ice cream.

G to B- Right on! I'm so getting a banana split with maybe some extra chocolate fud-

B to G- Sure, sure but first we have to just drop something off to a friend first.

G to B- Whatever, so extra chocolate fuuuudge and nuts with like ten cherri...

B to G- Here we are!

G to B- WHATTHEFUCKISTHIS?

B to G - Look it's your love for chocolate fudge and the like that got us like this so we're staying.
G to B - NOFRICKINWAYYOUMEANSONOFA-

B to G- Gut?

G to B- BITCH.YOUCANTMAKEME-

B to G- Gut, gut, GUT! Whose in charge here?

G to B- GODDAMNIT!

Five minutes later
G to B- I'm...so...going...to get....oh,god...fries...with that....banana split.

B to G- Uh yeah. about that....










No comments:

Post a Comment